It is sometimes said that traumatic reactions are normal reactions to abnormal situations. As true as this statement is, it’s also true that individuals’ coping reactions post-trauma remain poorly understood.
Bring your questions and join us for this informative discussion on topics such as What is Trauma, Trauma and Development, Reactions to Trauma, Impact of Trauma, Statistics and Risk Factors, Vicarious Trauma and What Can Be Read More
- New Family-to-Family Class Beginning in Evergreen, Colorado
- Youth screened regularly for vision, hearing. What about mental health?
- Legislation Would Help Address Colorado’s Mental Health Crisis
- Four Lessons From Four Years Of Therapy
- NAMI Joins 16 Patient Groups To Protect Access To Health Care
- Legislature passes bill creating advance orders for people with mental illness
- Mental health: Where virtual reality meets real life