Littleton class begins Tuesday, August 27 and Wheat Ridge class begins Thursday, August 29. You must register for these classes.
This is a free 12-week, one evening per week, course for parents, spouses, siblings, and other caretakers and family members coping with a loved one who has a serious mental illness. The course is taught Read More
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group
- Check Out Our Recent Newsletter
- This State Task Force Wants To Overhaul How Behavioral Health Services Are Delivered To Young Coloradans
- Colorado’s criminal justice system has a mental health crisis. Will the state change its approach?
- How To Keep People Engaged In Mental Health Treatment
- Study Shows NAMI Homefront Helps Veteran Family Members
- Colorado’s Behavioral Health Task Force kicks off